Cold Pressed, Skin, Hair Care
One of the most healing, soothing and moisturizing oil
- It’s moisturizing and creates a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture.
- Contains natural Vitamin E that works as an antioxidant
- Though jojoba oil is a botanical substance, it is similar to the oil (sebum) that our body naturally produces.This makes it less likely to build up on your skin and clog your pores.
- On a molecular level, jojoba oil is a wax that creates a soothing seal on the surface.
- Unlike other botanical essential oils, jojoba oil is typically nonirritating. Allergic reaction is rare.
- It helps promote collagen synthesis and keeps the skin looking firm and supple.
- Helps speed up wound healing.
- Soothes drying skin conditions.
- Help soothe sunburns
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It's antibacterial, prevents infections, acne, and dandruff.
Jojoba Oil can be part of a daily skin care routine because it has countless benefits for various skin conditions. As it is very similar to natural sebum it balances facial oil. Pure Jojoba oil can heal scars, wounds and makes the skin healthy and shiny. It is soothing, contains anti-inflammatory agents, has healing properties, is moisturizing, and is a naturally
Usage: Jojoba oil doesn’t need to be diluted and can be applied directly on the skin. It is gentle enough to be used as a carrier oil and can be mixed with other essential oils to make a blend.
It can be used as a lip balm to soothe dry, cracked lips, or can be applied it all over the face and neck before bed as a healing and skin firming serum.
It can also be mixed with other natural acne-fighting ingredients into a DIY mask treatment to get rid of acne.
Jojoba oil is safe to use around the eye area. This makes it a popular makeup remover for oil-based makeup.
For External Use Only
Contains: Cold pressed, Virgin, Un-processed, Un-Refined oil taken out from the nut of Jojoba plant.
100% Natural, Free from Harmful Chemicals, No Animal testing, Vegetarian, No Added Preservatives, Colors, Fragrance.
Keep the bottle tightly closed.Store in a cool, dark place to maintain its nutrition value.