Natural Dish Wash Powder
Safe, Chemical Free, Biodegradable
Handmade, Chemical free Dish Wash Powder with All Natural and Biodegradable Ingredients
- In combination, the Ingredients act as effective Cleansing & Disinfecting agents
- Imparts a good shine and cleanses thoroughly
- Enriched with Powerful & Natural Astringent Herbs
- Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal
- Long Lasting as just a small pinch is required to clean a dish
- Utensils remain free from chemical residues. Hands stay safe
- Grey water can safely be used for Plants
- Since it is Chemical free and low foaming, less water is required to rinse
- SLS & SLES-free, Sulfate-free. Doesn't contain MEA / TEA / DEA
- It is a Vegan and Cruelty Free product. It does not contain any Animal derived ingredient
Contains: Dried Mango powder, Charcoal, Neem powder, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Borax, Rock Salt
For regular washing take a pinch of powder on a wet scrubber/sponge, gently scrub the dish and rinse off.
For Heavily greasy or burnt Dishes / Pans it is recommended that they are soaked in a mix of Dish wash powder and Water for few minutes before scrubbing.
Ideal for steel, iron, brass copper utensils as it gives them a good sparkle. Completely suitable for crockery, Melamine, plastic and Clay pots.
For Non-Stick its recommended that a light non abrasive sponge is used with gentle pressure or alternate way is to dissolve the powder in water and wet the sponge in this mix to wash. (We believe Non-Stick utensils are not suitable for Indian cooking. Best to use metal or clay pots)
In case powder gets lumpy, crushing them by hand or spoon and keeping in sun will help.(This may happen because we don't add anti caking chemicals)
Not tested for Dish Wash Machine use.
Does not contain any added Colors, Fragrances, Enzymes, Bleaches, Preservatives, Petrochemicals, Fillers, Additives or other harmful chemicals