- Essential oil of Ylang Ylang is very calming, relaxing, reduces anger, tension and nervous irritability while nourishing positive emotions such as confidence, self love and spiritual awareness.
- It helps in over-dry and over-oily skin by balances secretion of sebum.
- It is also used for flavoring food and beverages.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Pure & Concentrated | Non- Reconstituted
- Calming, relaxing, reduces anger, tension and nervous irritability while nourishing positive emotions such as confidence, self love and spiritual awareness
- Used for flavoring food and beverages.
- Use in diffusers to create an aromatic atmosphere.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
|How to Use||
Extreme Care to be taken while using any essential oil. DO NOT use directly since it is concentrated. Few drops to be blended in a carrier oil or water, prior to using. A skin patch test should be conducted prior to using an oil that has never been used before.
Safe for external and edible purposes.
|Making of the Product||
Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang is extracted using Steam distillation, Leaves of Ylang Ylang plant are used.